Why visit Devon for a Cycling Holiday?
- Stunning Moorland Bridleways - we recommend a guide that knows the way, Dartmoor's a big place, riding legally on recognised routes with a professional is highly recommended.
- Mile upon mile of quiet road ways & designated cycle paths - The Tarka, Granite Way, Drakes Trail & Exe Estuary Trail to name a few. All these routes are very well signposted and accessible for all.
- The road bikers heaven - Dartmoor - A King of the Moors training weekend will enable you as a cyclists to progress rapidly towards your fitness & training goals.
- Excellent MTB Trail centres at Tamar Trail Centre, Gravity & Haldon Forest Park- Acres of forest to explore, safe well maintained trails with uplift from Exeter to all destinations with The Bike Bus, making sure that you can get there with ease.
- Cycle friendly accommodation - The knowledgable team at Devon Cycling Holidays have a portfolio of excellent accommodations, hand picked for offering cyclists that little bit extra.